Friday, May 15, 2015

2 months / 10 weeks

I've never been good about keeping a blog consistently updated, so I have some catching up to do. Raegan is 10 weeks old and growing so fast. There are times that I look at her and can't believe how big she is getting and am stunned at how pretty she is. We are frequently told how perfect her features are and I was even told yesterday that she was so pretty she almost didn't look real. 

We've been really busy for the last couple of weeks, but since I've been bad about posting I'll have to retrace my steps to keep it all together here.

Raegan is really developing her own personality and frequently shows us.  She is a really happy baby and is always smiled and making happy noises.  She likes to sit in her bouncer and kick her legs to make the monkeys dance, which is really fun to watch.


It has been really fun to watch her grow.


It has also been fun to watch Raegan and Sevrine together.  I got to take them both to see the movie Cinderella.


Sevrine loves to hold and take care of Raegan, and is a really good big sister.




Raegan had her 2 month appointment last week and she is now 11 pounds, 7 ounces and 22 3/4 inches long.  She did not like getting shots, but she didn't stay unhappy for long.



We were really blessed for Mother's Day to have my parents as well as Marissa, John and Leland come out to see us.  The babies got to meet each other for the first time and it was fun to watch everyone interact.


Raegan really loves going to visit Dad at work, almost as much as he likes being able to see her in the middle of the day.



Sevrine had a dentist appointment that she wasn't too happy to find out that it would also include a filling.  She handled it well, despite the look on her face.


Sevrine gave her very first talk in church on Sunday about repentance and did an excellent job.  We pulled a Ric Pugmire and didn't write the talk until Sacrament meeting, but seriously, she did an excellent job.



There is so much more, and I know that I'm out of order, but it really has been a fun and crazy few weeks.  So, here are a few more photos.























No comments:

Post a Comment