Tuesday, April 21, 2015

7 weeks!

I'm already getting bad at keeping this updated! Well, week 6 has come and gone and Raegan is now 7 weeks old.  It's hard to believe that we are creeping up on 8 weeks already. Where has the time gone.  We've always kept pretty busy, with our hobbies as well as Sevrine's running, and adding Raegan into the mix hasn't changed anything more than how much stuff we have to pack and prepare every time we leave the house.

Sevrine and Jeff fight over who gets to hold Raegan during church, and Jeff usually wins.  Although, Sevrine does wear him down occasionaly and gets a turn.


Raegan and I paid Dad a visit at work on Friday after my training appointment and she got to test out Dad's chair.  

She's not sitting up yet, I only managed to keep her propped up long enough to get the photo.

Raegan is getting so much bigger.  It's crazy to see her now compared to how little she was when we brought her home.  It's fun though to see her personality develop.

We had a track meet this weekend for Sevrine and it was the first time we've gone out of town since we had Raegan.  It didn't go perfectly, but at least I managed to bring enough diapers and formula.  I did however forget to bring our chairs and blankets for the meet.  Oh well.

This was Raegan sleeping in her travel bed, although it doesn't have much growing room since she's gone through a couple of major growth spurts over the last few weeks.

Sevrine ran so well at her track meet this weekend.  She PR'd in all of her events as well as podium finishes in all of her events.  She got two 2nd place finishes and one 3rd (she won her heat, and there was some confusion about medals because they split up her age group between the two heats). I got tons of pictures thanks to my new phone's awesome burst setting, but I'll only post a few of them here.

I believe this was Sevrine during the 1600M race.



And she had to run right to Dad to tell him that she got first place (in her heat). If you've seen the video on facebook, this was after the 400M where she had started to hunt down the leaders after 200M and passed both of them with a little more than 100M to go and finished with a very healthy lead.  We were so proud of how she ran this race.

I know I'm getting out of order, but right before we went to Austin for the track meet, Sevrine had a Fiesta party at school that she and her friend Annabelle made shirts for.


I will try to do better this week about keeping it all together and more organized.  Hopefully we'll get more good pictures this week.  Once Raegan is awake I will add a picture for today.













No comments:

Post a Comment